The strawberry banana yogurt smoothie is not difficult to make, it is made from fresh ingredients so it is healthy for the body. It has a creamy, sweet, and great taste and can be made from dairy products.
A strawberry and banana smoothie is healthy for the body due to the richness of strawberries in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants. They are among the fruits that are the richest containing antioxidant. A serving of strawberries which is around eight strawberries has more vitamin C than an orange. It is advisable that you do not overtake this smoothie just because it is sweet, but a limited amount is good for your body. This smoothie had probiotics that keep our intestines in good condition. Also, yogurt contains enough magnesium, calcium, potassium, B6, and B12 vitamins.
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie: Ingredients
- A cup of yogurt
- 1/2 cup of hulled strawberries
- A teaspoon of sweetened strawberry jam. You can put the amount you want based on your choice.
- A ripe banana ripe, peel it and cut it into small pieces
- A tablespoon of syrup Honey & Maple Syrup will also do the trick
- A tablespoon of chia seeds can be added if you want to
- A teaspoon of hemp seeds can also be added
Tips for making a Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- Use only a little of the frozen fruit: If you use both frozen strawberries and a frozen banana, you’ll get an extremely thick texture that’ll remind you of my Strawberry Frozen Yogurt recipe. Use fresh strawberries and a frozen banana instead. If you’re using frozen strawberries, allow them to thaw first
- . There is no need to add any sugar. Some recipes call for a sweetener in a full fruit smoothie, which is absurd. There’s no need to add extra sugar because Mother Nature has supplied a lot of sweetness in the strawberries and banana.
- It has to be made with dairy or diary free products: This strawberry banana smoothie can be made with dairy or dairy-free/vegan ingredients. I’ve got dairy-free coconut yogurt and homemade yogurt recipe. You can also use ordinary milk, my cashew milk, or any dairy-free milk or yogurt choice from the grocery.
- Remove the ice. The use of a frozen banana in the recipe keeps the drink cool without diluting it. When you add ice to a smoothie, it soon becomes watery.
Recommended: 2 Easy Homemade Ice Creams – Recipe
Other ingredients you can add to the strawberry banana yogurt smoothie
The amazing thing about smoothies is that you can add various ingredients you feel like adding to them. You make use of ingredients in the home and the smoothie will still come out delicious. Here are some of the amazing ingredients that can be added while preparing your strawberry banana yogurt smoothie:
- Instead of vanilla extract, make sure to use vanilla powder. If you aren’t planning on baking with the extract, you will notice that it has a strong alcohol flavor.
- Adding seeds– I enjoy incorporating chia seeds, hemp seeds, and flax seeds into my smoothies. It’s an amazingly simple approach to boost the nutritional value of your smoothies.
- Adding some greens — It appears that adding greens to smoothies has been rather fashionable recently. I’ve been doing it for quite some time. It’s a simple method to eat a full amount of vegetables without feeling bloated. This method is also great for fussy eaters: add some spinach or kale to the smoothie, pour it into a non-see-through cup, and serve it to your kids. They’ll have no idea they just ate a whole bag of spinach.
If you want to successfully prepare your strawberry banana yogurt smoothie, you will need a good blender, the Nutribullet and Vitamix blender product are of good quality. You will also need a cup, metal, or paper straws to enjoy when it is finally ready.
For general fashion and lifestyle inspiration on Instagram, tap that Follow button – @stylishgwin_africa