What does beauty mean to you? Is it the big butt, busty chest, full lips, long legs, round face, broad shoulders, pink Lips, full moustache? Or the beauty with make-up, expensive clothing, jewellery, and accessories? Or a beautiful smile, kind and warm heart, positive words, grateful heart, respectful soul, etc?
Have you ever seen someone dressed and adorned beautifully, but with a frowned face, bad character, saucy, short-tempered, and rude? If you have, what comes to your mind or how do you feel when you came across such?
It’s okay to look beautiful on the outside and this is the facial beauty and beauty that comes from adornments, but the big question is, is outer beauty enough?
Some people are proud that they are beautiful. They pride themselves in it and carry their shoulders up. I’ll ask again, is outer beauty ever enough? I’m sure your answer is the same as mine. No, it’s never enough. There’s something more to it. Your outer part is meant to portray your inner part. By this, I mean that everybody is beautiful, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but it doesn’t matter how you look like. You see, the outer part of a cherry helps us know that which is going to be sweet or bitter. That is how it should be with us, humans.
We are meant to be beautiful in every part of us. Showing kindness and displaying good and right attitudes. Well, not everyone knows this. We’re expected to be more. The world today has so many inhabitants clinging on to evil ways and this has led to the deaths of many. We want and yearn for a change when we’re ugly on the inside, does it makes sense?
See also: 5 reasons why dates are the best
Why should we be beautiful on both sides?
- Your beauty attracts favors and men,
- It’s one of the driving forces for many people,
- It’ll build self-confidence,
- It makes people look up to you,
1. It helps Attract Favour and Men alongside keeping them: Your outer beauty might attract favour and men to you, but it won’t keep them. Why do you think people are advised not to love because of beauty or handsomeness? It is because outer beauty fades away. It is your inner beauty that helps you keep men and attracts favour.
When you are beautiful both on the inside and outside, it makes them glued to you. Factors such as Kindness, Honesty, Loyalty, etc will help them stay because they are the survival keys. A man can only stay long if you possess all of this. A boss can only keep you for long if you are diligent at your place of work.
2. Driving Force: Being beautiful on both sides will be people driving force as to them being associated with you or not, partner with you or not. Being beautiful on the outside alone will attract only fake people to you, but both beauties attract the right circle to you. It is the driving force of so many different things.
3. It builds self-confidence: There are places and doors your outer beauty might not give you enter into, but your inner beauty gives you the confidence needed to carry out those things. You don’t need outer beauty to carry out a task or project, but inner beauty of commitment, diligence, etc are needed. Your inner beauty gives your outer beauty a boost. Even if you are beautiful on the outside, you might lack confidence when you have low-self esteem.
4. It makes people look up to you: When people see how attractive you are, they trust you and want to be like you. Because you are a public figure to them. Just like you look up to a celebrity because of their sense of fashion, so do people look up to you when you are the epitome of both beauties.
As a single person, couple, mother, father, irrespective of who you are, you need inner beauty to survive. There are times you might not be beautiful facially, but your inner beauty makes you come out more beautiful to people. That is why you need to invest more in your inner beauty by reading, listening to podcasts, attending seminars and getting better day by day.
To read what you’ve never heard about inner beauty, watch this: https://youtu.be/VCrCHG-rrbg
For general fashion and lifestyle inspiration on Instagram, tap that Follow button – @stylishgwin_africa
See also: Ankara Wedding Styles
Looking for a custom-made style for you, your wife/hubby or kids? We’re here for you..! Contact us today to have us tailor a dress for you.