Hello friends, today we are looking at one of the most embarrassing issues people have been dealing it. We’ll get to know the causes and how to stop body odour permanently.
Stopping body odour in men and women is our utmost responsibility considering the number of bad effects it can have on the individual. Body odour is one thing we all hope to not have or come close to people with it because of obvious reasons.
We’ve several times walk past or come close to people that nearly chocked us to death, not by squeezing our throat or going physically violent against us but by the pungent smell oozing out of their body; yes the body odour they produced was enough to kill in just 3.5 seconds.
Body odour is not particular to men only or to women only, but our priority is helping us stop body odour, because it can really deter us from getting things we deserve; good jobs, attention, a date and of course the right man or woman.
Causes Of Body Odour
There are a thousand and one causes of body odour, especially in men. They could be sweaty feet, bad breath, use of the the wrong cologne or no cologne at all, no deodorant, a smelly workplace or even dirty or sweaty clothes.
One important thing you should know today is that irrespective of the cause of your particular body odour, it’s absolutely easy to tackle and totally stop the body odour from continuous torment of your life.
Below is an actionable list of things to do to totally stop and prevent body odour, these when properly applied would completely bring to a halt the activities of these bad body smell that’s been a form of torment for you and those that come close.
How to Stop Body Odour
- Bath or shower daily with good bathing soap or body wash that balance out your pH level. I’d advice twice daily or thrice if you sweat a lot.
- Get rid of excess body hair like under arms and pubic region by trimming only if you feel uncomfortable with your over grown hair but never shave it all off. You shouldn’t shave them all off because hair absorbs moisture, which keeps skin dry and minimizes bacteria on the body, by keeping the skin dry, the chances of body odor coming from those area is considerably reduced.
- Cut your hair if you work in a smelly environment or smoke tobacco and it’s various products, smells have a way of sticking to hairs especially thick and bushy ones, If for any reason you don’t want to cut your hair, simply wash your hair daily while bathing.
- Use deodorant under your arms at all times. Don’t go crazy and turn into the guy who pulls out his deodorant as soon as he thinks no ones looking, just apply at regular paced intervals. Easiest is applying after you bathe, works perfectly fine.
- Make sure all your toiletries and cologne are the good kind. Always make use of unscented toiletries that won’t clash with the smell of your chosen cologne.
- Apply a good amount of Cologne or perfume on your body.
- For fresh breath, proper oral hygiene is essential, besides brushing and using a mouth wash, there’s a method of removing bacteria from your mouth called ‘pulling’. This is when you swish edible oil in your mouth for about 20 minutes every morning before you brush your teeth. This method is called pulling because It literally “pulls” bacteria from teeth and gums, and frees the tongue of vile smell and taste. Ensure you use edible coconut oil, which is an antibacterial, always spit it out after you’ve finished and never swallow. After pulling, use a good toothpaste that combats bad breath and enables fresh breath not just white teeth.
- Avoid food like garlic and onion for at least 12 hours before important meetings or outings, if possible totally avoid garlic.
- For smelly and sweaty feet, always apply foot spray or deodorant and always dry your shoes after use, this is very important.
- Wash your clothes regularly, change your underwear daily, and always use good detergent that keep your clothes smelling fresh.
That’s it on our health tip of stopping body odour today. Kindly follow the list and i assure you that that problem will be a thing of the past in no time…
For general food, fashion and lifestyle inspiration on Instagram, tap that Follow button – @stylishgwin_africa
See also: Ogbono Soup: Health Benefits & Recipes
Tell us what you think in the comment section below or leave us a review, thanks.
View: All our Wedding Style Collection Lookbooks
Keep up to date with Stylish Gwin Africa via any of these links: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. Chat on Whatsapp
Leave a Reply