Getting off work so late is one of those things Kate had to put up with to raise her twins as a single mother. Today wasn’t an exception. Strolling down the busy streets with her colleagues, she suddenly remembered what the twins said when she left home in the morning.
“Mum, for dinner, we want the Hello Fresh Paprika Chicken,” The twins chorused like it had been planned.
She never knew when she hissed to the hearing of her colleague.
“Hope all is well, Ms. Kate?” Her colleague asked.
“Yes, all is well, I just remembered the Twins wanted Hello Fresh Paprika Chicken for dinner, but I am not sure that it will be possible to be prepared this week. Getting off work to purchase the ingredients is not an option currently, and they will be so mad at me considering I’ve been letting them down for long.” She narrated as she adjusted the strap of her bag.
“Really? This shouldn’t be a worry when all you need to do is reach out to HelloFresh for Paprika Chicken Recipe.”
“Hello Fresh Paprika Chicken Recipe?”
Are you in Ms. Kate’s shoes? Do you enjoy cooking but don’t have enough time for meal prep? Are you too busy to plan your meals and go grocery shopping? Or do you have no idea about how to prepare it? Worry not. In this single read, you’ll get to know about Hello Fresh and get their Paprika Chicken Recipe. Shall we journey on?
What Is HelloFresh?
HelloFresh is one of the meal-kit delivery services founded in November 2011 by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel, and Jessica Nilsson, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany, and sub-operations in Australia, Canada, Denmark, New Zealand, Sweden, and Western Europe, which includes the UK, Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, and Italy. It started with Dominion and Thomas doing hand delivery service, but as of 2021, it has 11,860 employees.
This delivery service helps customers prepare ingredients needed for a meal and delivers alongside recipe cards for preparing the meal in about 30-40 minutes. This way, the burden of planning meals or shopping for ingredients gets reduced as you don’t have to go through meal prep. Here, recipes are shipped weekly with boxes containing sauces, seasonings, and garnishes for your meal.
They offer six meal plans, which include:
- Meat & Veggies: Combination of meals with meat and vegetables,
- Veggie: Vegetarian plant-based meals but not Vegans
- Family Friendly: Timely, easy to prepare, and adequate for kids’ options.
- Calorie-Smart: Meals with 650 calories or less per serving.
- Timely and Stress-Free: This plan contains meals that you can prepare in 30 minutes or less
- Pescatarian: This plan includes seafood with no other animal proteins.
Although, you can still select meals from other plans if you are previously on a particular plan and there is room for customization.
Hello Fresh Paprika Chicken Recipe
1. Hello fresh Paprika Chicken In A Lemony Recipe
This is a serving for two people to be prepared in a total time of 35 minutes and prep time of 10 minutes with a medium cooking difficulty.
Paprika Chicken Ingredients:
- 12 ounces of Carrots,
- 2 unit Scallions,
- ¼ ounce Thyme,
- 1 unit Lemon,
- ½ cup of Basmati Rice,
- 10 ounces of Chicken Cutlets,
- 1 teaspoon of paprika,
- 1 unit of Chicken Stock Concentrate,
- 2 tablespoons of Sour Cream(Contains Milk),
- ½ ounce of Pistachios(Contains Tree Nuts),
The other ingredients that will be listed below are not contained in the HelloFresh Kit delivery
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil,
- 1 tablespoon of Butter(Contains Milk),
- 1 teaspoon of Cooking Oil.
- Baking Sheet,
- Small pot,
- Large Pan,
- Paper Towel.
How To Prepare
- Preheat your oven to 425 with the rack at the top position.
- Peel, trim, and cut carrots in a slant ½ inch thick size,
- Trim and thinly slice scallions as well as separate whites from greens,
- Chop 1 tsp thyme leaves and zest the lemon.
- Put the sliced carrots on a baking sheet, and sprinkle olive oil, salt, and pepper. Then roast in your oven for 20-25 minutes when it is golden brown and tender.
- While your carrot is toasted, pour a little oil into a small pool to be heated up on medium-high heat. Then add your scallion whites to be cooked alongside stirring for a minute when softened.
- Pour the rinsed rice and stir, then add ¾ cul of water (1½ cups if it is for four servings),
- Add a pinch of salt, and let it boil for about 15-18 minutes.
- Pair your chicken dry with a paper towel as the rice gets cooked. Then season with paprika, salt, and pepper,
- Heat little olive oil on medium-high heat,
- Cook chicken on both sides for 3-5 minutes,
- Flip into a plate and wipe the pan.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in medium heat. Add the thyme and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the stock concentrate, then stir,
- Add ¼ cup of water, let it boil, then put off the heat,
- Add your sour cream, squeeze your lemon juice, season with pepper, and stir.
Add Finishing and serve
- You should add zest lemon, pistachios, and 1 tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper to the rice, then stir,
- You should section your rice, carrots, and chicken on the plate.
- Dress your chicken with sauce and sprinkle with scallion greens.
Recommended: Jamaican Curry Goat Recipe
2. Baked Paprika Parmesan Chicken
This is a serving for 4 persons.
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour,
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese,
- 2 teaspoons of paprika,
- ½ teaspoon of salt,
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper,
- 1 beaten egg,
- 2 tablespoons of milk,
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves,
- ¼ cup of melted butter.
How To Prepare:
- The oven should be preheated to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C,
- Coat any shallow baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray,
- Mix flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk egg and milk in a separate bowl,
- Dip your chicken in the egg, then dip into the flour mixture,
- Put into the baking dish and distribute your melted butter over the chicken evenly,
- Leave to bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the oven. It is ready to serve when the cheese is brown, and the chicken is cooked.
3. Hello fresh Honey drizzled Paprika Chicken Recipe
This is basically for 2 servings.
- 10 ounces of Chicken Cutlets,
- 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika,
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder,
- 6 ounces of Green Beans
- 6 ounces of Pillsbury Buttermilk Southern Homestyle Biscuits (Contains Wheat),
- ¼ cup of Monterey Jack Cheese (which Contains Milk),
- 2 teaspoons of honey,
The below ingredients are not contained in the HelloFresh delivery kit.
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil,
- 1 tablespoon of Butter (Contains Milk)
How To Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel, then season with paprika, salt, pepper, and ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder (save the rest for later,
- Sprinkle olive oil all over,
- Place on one side of your baking sheet, then roast for 5 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven once the chicken is roasted,
- Open your tube of biscuits and place it on the empty side of the chicken baking sheet for 8-11 minutes when it is golden brown.
- Once the chicken has roasted for 5 minutes, remove the sheet from the oven.
Dress the Biscuits
- Bring out from the oven and dress with softened butter; sprinkle the remaining garlic powder, a pinch of salt, and the cheese.
- Return to the oven for about 2-3 minutes for the cheese to melt and the chicken to cook thoroughly.
Cook Green Beans And Serve
- Microwave green beans until tender for 1-2 minutes,
- Season with salt and pepper,
- Section the chicken, green beans, and biscuits on your plates,
- Sprinkle your chicken with honey and serve.
Note: Green beans can be steamed in a pot with a bit of water for 5-7 minutes without an oven.
Above are three different Recipes for HelloFresh Paprika Chicken. You can enjoy it at any time of the day. Would you love to try out more of the HelloFresh Meal plan? HelloFresh Meal Plan Recipe comes with a large, full-color step-by-step photo, a list of the kitchen tools and staple ingredients you’ll need, one or two helpful tips for prep, and an estimated prep time.
Which of the above recipe have you tried? If you have not tried out any, when will you be trying them out? Which of them is your favorite?
For general fashion and lifestyle inspiration on Instagram, tap that Follow button – @stylishgwin_africa