When it comes to keeping fit, one of the easiest is ‘weight loss. Using myself as a case study, I’ve watched myself easily transit from 49kg to 42kg. How is this possible? It all boils down to your diet, which is most easily achieved by including protein shakes into your diet, aside from exercising.
You are reading this right now because you intend to lose weight. You will be reading nothing less. This blog post will show you the 37 Best protein shakes for weight loss. Read on if you are intentional about weight loss.
What Is Protein Shakes?
Protein shakes are foods with a good source of nutrients high in protein and low in calories. It includes different sources of protein ranging from; whey, soy, egg whites, casein, etc.
It is one of the best weight loss plans and reduces hunger levels. However, to get the desired result of weight loss, protein shakes weight loss must be incorporated with regular workouts, eating healthy diets, and consuming more proteins.
49 Best Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
- ICONIC Low Carb High Protein Drinks,
- Berry Cauliflower Smoothie,
- Elm & Rye Protein Supplement,
- Strawberry-Banana Protein Smoothie,
- NOW Sports,
- Fresh blueberry smoothie,
- Pure Protein Shake Rich Chocolate,
- Cellucor Whey Sport,
- Labrada whey protein shake,
- Momentous Essential,
- Paleo meal replacement shake,
- Garden of Life Organic Vegan Sports Protein Powder,
- Vanilla Chai shake,
- Vital Proteins,
- Dark Chocolate Banana Nut protein,
- Apres vegan protein shake,
- Orgain Organic,
- Paleo iced coffee protein shake,
- TRU Plant,
- Green Monster,
- Soylent protein shake,
- Muscle Milk,
- Peanut butter cup shake,
- ALOHA Organic Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Shake,
- ISO100 Clear 100% Whey Protein Isolate Drink,
- Pumpkin spice protein smoothie,
- Optimum Nutrition,
- Chocolate Hazel but protein shake,
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Shake,
- Carrot cake smoothie,
- Legion Plant +Vegan,
- Paleo smoothie with yogurt and granola,
- Garden of Life Meal Vanilla Powder,
- RSP Nutrition AvoCollagen,
- Pure protein vanilla protein shake,
- Quest Multi-Purpose,
- Ancient Nutrition,
- Isopure Whey Protein Isolate Powder,
- Premier protein shake,
- Slimfast Advanced protein shake,
- Grain organic protein shake,
- Amazing Grass Protein,
- Ripple vegan protein shake,
- Isagenix IsaPro,
- Iconic grass-fed protein shake,
- Naked Whey,
- Evolve plant-based protein shake,
- Vega Sport,
- Owyn vegan protein shake, etc
3 Sources of Protein To Watch Out For In a Protein Shakes Ingredients.
Protein shakes ingredients are derived from different sources. Below are the best sources to watch out for;
Just as it implies, it is gotten from Soybeans. It has a high quality of protein that helps in weight loss, cholesterol level reduction, etc., and the body easily digests it.
Recommended: 11 Best Protein Shakes for Weight Gain
A whey protein is one gotten from milk. Your body easily absorbs this, and it is one of the proteins used in shakes.
Egg White Protein
It is a type of protein gotten from egg whites, and just like soy protein, it is a great advantage for someone on a weight loss journey and improves your blood sugar control.
You have been taking different milkshakes; however, for weight loss, the above protein shakes are the best option for you as they are low in calories and high in protein. This implies that your hunger level gets reduced, and you feel full for a longer time. Most times, you might need to consider adding exercise to your milkshake plans. Thus, you are expected to take your protein shakes within 30 minutes of exercise.
Are you to depend solely on Protein shakes? Of course, not. As you invest in protein shakes, ensure that you eat a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, etc., as you do not want to lose weight and look unhealthy or without strength.
Do you find this blog post helpful? Do not forget to share.
Have you tried any of the protein shakes above, or do you have a protein shake you use for weight loss? Do well to share using the comment section.
For general fashion and lifestyle inspiration on Instagram, tap that Follow button – @stylishgwin_africa
See also: Easy Honey Bundt Cake with Glaze Recipe