A Whiskey Mule is a very simple cocktail recipe that uses the same tastes as a Moscow Mule but uses a different type of liquor. If you like whiskey, you will fancy enjoying this new method. It offers an additional dimension of flavor that you will like.
The Whiskey Mule is a spin-off of the Moscow Mule, a beverage created in the United States in 1941. The distinction is that a Whiskey Mule employs whiskey instead of vodka in the standard Moscow Mule. Depending on the type of whiskey used to make it, a Whiskey Mule is called by various names. Kentucky Mule and Whiskey Ginger are two popular names. In this article, we will talk about the various kinds of whiskey recipes we have.
Different types of whiskey mule recipe
There are various whiskey mule recipes you can decide to prepare. It all depends on your taste. Here are some of the most common whiskey mule recipes you can try out:
Whiskey Ginger Mule (Bourbon Mule)
The Kentucky Mule is a cocktail made with whiskey and ginger ale. This mixture creates a delightful and unusual combination by balancing the nutty flavor of the alcohol with spicy ginger.
- 114oz Bourbon
- 12oz Lime juice (fresh)
- 1 of the best ginger ales
- 1 wedge of lime
Time of preparation: 2 minutes
- Fill your mug with ice and lime juice.
- Pour the bourbon into the mug, then whisk in the ginger ale.
- Enjoy with a lime wedge as a garnish.
Middleton Whiskey Mule Recipe
The Middleton Mule is like the Kentucky Mule, but it utilizes ginger syrup instead of bourbon. For that ideal drink, here’s how to prepare ginger syrup at home:
- 112oz Whiskey
- 14oz lime juice
- A quarter-ounce of ginger syrup
- 314oz ginger beer and,
- A slice of lime
Time of preparation: 3 minutes
- A cup of sugar, chopped ginger root, and 34 cups of water are required.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the water and sugar. Stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved, then add the ginger.
- Cover and reduce the heat when it begins to boil.
- Allow cooling for 15 minutes after simmering for 15 minutes.
- Allow for an hour of steeping by covering the mixture.
- Finally, filter the syrup into a bottle and store it in an airtight container until you need it.
- Refrigerate your ginger syrup and use it within two weeks to make cocktails. The mule’s recipe is as follows:
Kentucky Mule with Blackberry Sage
If you like your cocktails with a fruity or herbal flavor, this recipe is for you. For a wonderful flavor, use fresh blackberries and sage. Enjoy this cocktail daily to boost your energy and curb your sugar cravings, which is one of the ways moderate alcohol use might help you lose weight.
- 2oz ginger beer
- 4oz blackberries (four)
- 34oz lime juice (fresh)
- 1 tbsp sage syrup
Time of preparation: 3 minutes
- Muddle the blackberries in a mug.
- Fill the mug halfway with ice and add the lime juice and sage syrup.
- Stir in the bourbon and ginger beer until everything is well combined and your whiskey mule I’d ready for enjoyment.
If you are a fan of different whiskey mule recipes, the different types of the recipe provided will surely be worth you taking out time to try. You can easily prepare this recipe in three minutes, and you will love every one of them. As said earlier, ginger and lime taste well in whiskey, so consider adding this to your recipe during preparation.
For general fashion and lifestyle inspiration on Instagram, tap that Follow button – @stylishgwin_africa
Looking for a custom-made style for you, your wife/hubby, or your kids? We’re here for you..! Contact us today to have us tailor a dress for you.